2011년 2월 10일 목요일

Society SM - Oct 28, 2009 - Dia Zerva bdsm gloucester

bdsm goddess
I've had my time by Dia before, so this time there is no warm up by reason of her. I jump right in with heavy impact and bdsm gloves some extremity bondage to show her how the day will unfold. As accustomed bdsm goth, Dia is more than happy to suffer at my hands, such I bdsm suspension see how badly she wants to suffer to please me. Electrical, intermission, impact, penetration, bastinado...the list goes on and she takes it every part of! I revisited a position from our first shoot, because I got feeding mechanism back about letting her suffer through it, so I did bdsm dating and think to be true me it was hotter the second time around. More pain income more pleasure for this pain slut. It's a win/get situation.....The Pope
File size: 508.4 MB

bdsm goddess